Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just wanted to talk...

This was the name of the blog of someone I've never met. Though we have more in common than some people. We both Lost our daughters to a fatal chromosomal abnormality. I feel as though I know her.

Anyhow, I started this blog because I can't sleep. Be it the Espresso I had or the thoughts I can't shut off. So... here I go.

Friends... What is a friend and what do you consider a good friend? Sigh....

I feel that I am a good friend. I feel like I give a lot for my friends... Yet somehow I'm always lost in the crowd. Lost to that other woman, who somehow seems to have more in common with you than me. Somehow they always become someone who you can't live without.

I hate feeling abandoned and thats what I have felt for the majority of this life of mine. Luckly I have my husband. I'm glad I know he loves me like he does...Cause it sure seems that no one else does some days.

No this isn't meant to be a pity party, but how do people forget what others have done for them. How do they not know what they mean to me? I despise being forgotton and pushed aside. However I will probably put up with it. I can't help but love these people. I can't help but forgive them over and over. I suppose I only have my self to blame.... As my favorite saying goes. "You'll fix it when your tired of it" Well... I'm almost there.

Okay I'm going to bed now... I've been up WAY too late! Night.

No comments: